Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet not attending High-End 2016
(28-Mar-2016, 11:44)thumb5 Wrote: Hello Kev,

I don't doubt that there are some, maybe many, well-intentioned individuals working at Devialet.  And it's not too much of a stretch to believe that some of them may be working on fixes for the widely-reported problems.  However, that doesn't change my (and others') perception that the company as a whole presents an "attitude" which can best be described as arrogant and uncaring.  One way for Devialet to improve this perception -- if indeed they are interested in doing so -- would be to actually fix some of these problems before announcing more new products, extravagant sponsorship deals, etc.

Also, I take your point about them being a new company, but that does not excuse releasing products that do not work as advertised, without taking proper responsibility for fixing them within a reasonable time scale (i.e. less than several years).  And given that the fixes have not been forthcoming, I believe they also have a duty to communicate properly with their customers about what progress they are making towards a proper resolution.  That is just common courtesy.

+1
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet not attending High-End 2016 - by Confused - 28-Mar-2016, 12:07