Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet not attending High-End 2016
(28-Mar-2016, 11:15)Chen Liang Wrote: From what I know, the head count in Devialet is now numbering over 130 strong, perhaps it is unfair to say they're all collectively not bothered by the issues of Devialet Air and Spark. As with all things software and firmware, the ironing out process will be continuous, otherwise stagnation sets in.

It must also be recognized and accepted that if firmware and software updates cannot entirely solve certain issues, then hardware upgrade becomes inevitable, hence new products must launch forth. As a company the bottom line is the issues will be taken care of one way or another, but not going forward is not an option.

That way at least future customers can count on improved products, bear in mind this company is a mere 6 years old. Their rise to date is spectacular and unprecedented in all 29 years I've been involved in the high-end audio market. Of the well over hundred souls working within Devialet, I am in no doubt there are more than a few who are sincerely working hard to solve the issues.

Kev, I think an end users perception is often quite different to that of a dealer - no disrespect intended, but I disagree with pretty much everything you've said there....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet not attending High-End 2016 - by Hifi_swlon - 28-Mar-2016, 14:13