Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highest Possible Sound Quality from iTunes
(05-Apr-2016, 10:04)GuillaumeB Wrote: I just don't think you're going to be happy with either a Melco or Aurender, certainly not the Melco with the current range of OpenHome control points.
Guillaume

One thing occurred to me earlier.  I have very little idea what an 'OpenHome control point is, or bubble upnp.  OK, I know that there are a bunch of control apps that can be used to control a Melco or similar, but I know very little about their functionality.  I have always assumed that they are all more or less the same as JRemote or iTunes remote.  I've also played with the Naim app for some time.  What I do not know if there is any broad range of functionality with these things, do some of them do anything interesting in terms of playlisting, sorting, searching or whatever? Or are they all much the same?

Ah then there is my own holy grail.....    Track ratings!  The only thing I know of that will deal with track ratings in an iPad app is Aurender's Conductor app.  Does anyone know of anything else?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Highest Possible Sound Quality from iTunes - by Confused - 06-Apr-2016, 22:42