Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 120 Clipping...No Help from Devialet
Expert,

From your description, I think this is a network/ AIR/ connection issue, though, it is difficult to know; your individual set up could be very different from that of others.

Are you streaming files from your Mac wirelessly to the router, then ethernet into the D120?

Are you using iTunes or another music manager? I think Devialet recommends turning off bit-perfect in iTunes, but I don't know what that does.

Do you get the same issue if you are streaming internet radio? (if you do).

So you have two D120's and two pairs of Focals; two identical set ups? But only one system has a problem. How is the second system set up? Does it get music through a wired or wireless connection?

I had problems with Safari and the configurator. Using Firefox it works, using the 'save target as' on the right click. But I understand that is not working for you either. Someone else (jean marie?) had a system to make Safari work if he opened a new tab when saving the config file-- possibly? I'll see if I can find that post.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet 120 Clipping...No Help from Devialet - by Damon - 06-May-2016, 22:38