Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016
(15-May-2016, 14:45)Antoine Wrote: All fair-minded people agree that for some people there's a need to understand the world around them to feel in control. These people don't like their beliefs challenged and thus reject these things. These strong biases, sometimes also fed/kept alive by academic peer pressure, prevents them from hearing any changes/trusting their senses.

Of course the above is written with a big wink but maybe does hold some truth. Anyway I believe I just said I usually don't engage in these types of discussions so don't know why I just did. I'm outta here, it's off topic anyway. Wink

I'm sorry you don't want to discuss these things. I'd have liked to ask you what you mean by 'academic peer pressure' among other things. But maybe it's better this way. I'm sure we both have better things to do, in my case my academic work.  Wink

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016 - by Jwg1749 - 15-May-2016, 15:56