Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016
(15-May-2016, 15:56)Jwg1749 Wrote: I'm sorry you don't want to discuss these things. I'd have liked to ask you what you mean by 'academic peer pressure' among other things. But maybe it's better this way. I'm sure we both have better things to do, in my case my academic work.  Wink

Yes, I agree. On this cold May Sunday I'm currently very busy being touched to the bone by the excellently recorded live show of Damien Rice in Amsterdam I visited in 2014. Smile There's always more to listen after that so for me there's little time for discussions that don't further help me to enjoy either music or this hobby. Wink Enjoy your work.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016 - by Antoine - 15-May-2016, 17:03