Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016
(18-May-2016, 19:54)Sesondhe Wrote: Where did the thread about the d400 + (plus) go? Has devialet requested to delete it? Big Grin

"Cosmosound Wrote: It's rumored that a new D400 is going to be lunched in September as I was told with the possibility to upgrade the current D400 to it. It will be called D400 (Plus) m..."

If this is true and there will be some meaning to upgrade the current D400 to the new one and the price is resonable I will consider to upgrade. I still hope we get RoonReady in the new streamerboard, today having Roon is almost a must if they want to compete against others with Roon.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016 - by octaviars - 19-May-2016, 11:02