Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016
(01-Jun-2016, 18:16)f1eng Wrote:
(01-Jun-2016, 17:50)Antoine Wrote: In hindsight I wish I had never upgraded my D-Premier. I no longer use the crappy WiFi/ethernet or USB ports of the D250 and don't use SAM as well so now it's a real waste of the >3000 euro.

This new rumoured upgrade has to be something REALLY special for me to even consider upgrading again. Like ADH special. (ADH for me still being their only "birthright", everything else they've produced is anything but special and often lacking quality) Thus far Devialet have proven nothing else to me than being extremely unreliable, not being customer centric, and having lousy software development skills. I'm extremely disappointed in this company. At this point I'd even be indifferent to see them go out of business.

I thought updating my D-Premiers was a waste of money too and regretted it. I have now updated to an Original d'Atelier though because of the lovely colour.

I think I am mad.
Hey Frank - we're all a little bit mad. It's what makes this place so......distinctive Big Grin
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016 - by ozthepoz - 01-Jun-2016, 21:06