Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016
(02-Jun-2016, 10:17)GuillaumeB Wrote: Will it be possible to upgrade a DP to the next new hardware platform (new class D etc)? If not it will be another benefit derived from having upgraded in the first place. Let's not forget that this is the first real ADH evolution we have seen in 4 or 5 years.

I hope it's possible for D-Premiers to be upgraded to the next upcoming hardware platform.

I bought in via a good deal on 2nd hand D-Premiers, and have held off with upgrade to the D250 (D800 as I have a pair), and would be well happy if the next upgrade can be taken by all (D-Premier, D200 & D250).

Hopefully news of the new software &/or hardware upgrade choices won't be too long away, which will end all the current speculation.

Bit surprised that 5 weeks since the Dealer love-in at Versailles no announcement has been made as yet, makes it appear that it must be some large or multiple announcement's (live in hope).
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016 - by Celts88 - 02-Jun-2016, 12:07