Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016
(02-Jun-2016, 12:46)baconbrain Wrote:
(02-Jun-2016, 12:25)Antoine Wrote: Anyway I'm done, I'm taking a break from this forum and anything else Devialet related for while.

Understandable but that would be truly unfortunate ..

I have to echo Antione's sentiment.  I first came to DevialetChat as a new 200 owner to learn more about how others are using their Experts, to help me resolve issues with AIR, and to hopefully gain insight on what Devialet is up to going forward.    I learned a lot on the first two - THANK YOU!   Sadly, absolutely nothing on the last.   For a resource that is dedicated to their products, I cannot fathom why Devialet chooses not to engage here (or anywhere).

DevialetChat is an awesome resource that should be highly commended and cherished by Devialet's current and potential customers.    It seemed a far more positive place last summer when I first came across it - it seemed most of us were awestruck and there was quite a sense of excitement.   That seems to have shifted - not because we've all become mean and ornery people, not because the product itself sucks (it doesn't!), but IMO, because of the total lack of communication and responsiveness by Devialet itself.

Hopefully that will change soon.  Let's hope GuillaumeB is right about the next couple weeks.  But somehow, I also suspect it is fundamental to Devialet's corporate philosophy.  It is what it is.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016 - by mdconnelly - 02-Jun-2016, 17:19