Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016
(02-Jun-2016, 17:40)Xander Wrote:
(02-Jun-2016, 17:30)Cylob Wrote:
(02-Jun-2016, 17:22)Xander Wrote: I do not get all the complaints. I bought my 400 on how it is and not because of future upgrades who will or not be free or implemented.

I'm sorry for the people who had never got AIR working as advertised but if it happened to me I would bring it back to the dealer... Even after months.

The problem is they kept promising they were about to fix it. Both Devialet and my dealer.
I have to wait for the first AIR update before my dealer will find another solution for my problem.
I kinda gave up by now. Don't want to return my Dev, that's for sure...

I understand this, but even then; after spending 10k spending on two pizza boxes and if it was not working, I would bring it back, even after a year.

Big hollow words lacking any form of empathy and practical value. I almost hope it's you someday who ends up in a similar situation (preferably after you've spend another x thousand euro's on an upgrade first) just to see if and how you will "bring your pizza boxes back". You better lawyer up big time when you try to do so.

And no I personally never suffered from these Air issues either which does not mean it does not suck. Plus Devialet objectively still handled/handles it poorly whether you or I are affected or not, so no idea who you think you're helping here.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016 - by Antoine - 02-Jun-2016, 18:36