Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speakers for Devialet 200
Hi vishu,

I don't know where in this land you are located, so it is difficult to say listen to this speaker or that speaker. It appears that your budget allows for a wide range of speaker choices, but I do agree with abcd that it really is about your own ears, and your personal preferences. I've loved ProAc's, Neat and now Lawrence Audio speakers. I have not heard either of the speakers you mention, but you should also consider Magico if you are in that price range; we have a very good Magico dealer in Vancouver, (who also sells Devialet) but that may be many kilometres from where you are.

If you are not into rock then something with delicacy and tone may be more important than slam; Harbeth? Fidelity Acoustics ( a BC company) may be worth considering.

I once bought speakers based on reviews; that was a mistake, so I would not recommend that you do that. It would be better to spend some time and money and time and travel if necessary. Speakers are so personal; you can collect opinions but there is no perfect speaker that does everything for everybody.

But welcome!
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
Speakers for Devialet 200 - by vishu - 17-May-2016, 01:09
RE: Speakers for Devialet 200 - by abcd - 06-Jul-2016, 03:19
RE: Speakers for Devialet 200 - by abcd - 06-Jul-2016, 03:30
RE: Speakers for Devialet 200 - by Damon - 06-Jul-2016, 03:52
RE: Speakers for Devialet 200 - by Dr Tone - 06-Jul-2016, 04:23