Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
FS: Devialet Expert 120, KEF Reference 1 Speakers (UK)
Back again....

Need a larger room to do this system justice and I hate doing things by half so speakers and amp are back up for sale! Apologies for being so darn changeable but the price is £200 lower on each item...

Devialet Expert 120 - excellent condition - few unnoticeable marks at rear,  optical cables don't click tightly but optical port works 100% as does the rest of the unit - in warranty until 25/07/2018
SOLD

KEF Reference 1 (Rosewood) - mint condition -
SOLD
All paperwork, all boxed.

[Image: j9G2qoS.jpg]

[Image: ybAhS84.jpg]

[Image: qOoENjh.jpg]

[Image: uMKL1m3.jpg]

[Image: HYLPhWK.jpg]

[Image: B9mvppQ.jpg]
hello.
thanks for the offer. It is fine price but not the one I am willing to pay. I look to resell so you understand.
why do you sell if I may ask?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(21-May-2016, 22:25)Cosmosound Wrote: hello.
thanks for the offer. It is fine price but not the one I am willing to pay. I look to resell so you understand.
why do you sell if I may ask?

Kids basically. Turning my listening room into a nursery Sad

Feel free to PM me an offer, might consider especially if you're interested in the speakers/stands I have advertised.
just did it my friend. And I was generous Smile

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Price drop, £2800 to £2600!
Price drop by £100.
That's a spectacularly beautiful setup, with a particularly good match of the KEF and stands. Nice photo!
Wow, love the stands, are they for sale? If not where did you get them from?
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.
(10-Jul-2016, 17:38)Dannythered Wrote: Wow, love the stands, are they for sale? If not where did you get them from?

He did say :"Feel free to PM me an offer, might consider especially if you're interested in the speakers/stands I have advertised."
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Thanks for the interest, found a way to fit this system in my home and afford it. Withdrawn from sale.

Regarding stands give RAFT Furniture a call on 020 8450 5078 or drop by their store http://www.raftfurniture.co.uk/

It's a special order item from this table:
http://www.raftfurniture.co.uk/dining/ta...-3121.html

They actually have a sale on right now.