Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
I am thinking that AIR is not only a software problem but also a hardware problem i.e. the WiFi card. So any software fix Devialet is trying to come up is only a partial solution and acknowledging the hardware problem would mean that there has to be a replacement card and the customers would expect them to be free. I guess that is the reason why Devialet keeps quiet.
A integrated server with enough storage/buffer could be the the best solution to digital audio as would allow error correction (which is not true for audio USB http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2016/0...ty-varies/ ) and would be independent of external clocks. I was listening to Totaldac integral headphone at the last HighEnd and was quite impressed. The rumored server board would be great but is that only wishful thinking? Also pricing, connection etc would be essential to know before one even considers any expert purchase or upgrade now. By not informing their customers Devialet is only shooting them self in the foot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Music or sound - 01-Jul-2016, 17:09