Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
I don't see what "moaning [about Air] on here incessantly to no effect whatsoever" as you call it, has to do with signing a petition. The sooner Devialet fixes the AIR issues the sooner we're freed of this "moaning", that must appeal to you since you brought it up. Wink

What I meant with being selfish is the arguments you give why you or others would not/do not sign a petition (to at least help others). Thus far they've been about whether you or those persons care about AIR, are happy with their Devialets/the Devialet company or personally affected by the issues surrounding AIR now or in the past. If you had given any other non-self centered reason I would of course not have said a word.

With this being the current activity to try to get Devialet moving or moving quicker I personally like to be constructive, help and also try to be a bit empathic when needed. We're not all lawyers. Telling people what they should have done in the past IMO isn't constructive and lays some of the blame at their feet. I don't consider that fair, even if it's true.

Anyway, discussions like these are likely only harmful to 'the cause' so I'll remove myself from it.

PS: I do see now that you've edited most of your posts after I initially responded to them and they now also show a bit more understanding so that's good. I need to quote more so that it's clear for everyone what I am responding to. Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Antoine - 03-Jul-2016, 00:21