Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
George, Antoine and passionate others;

I've just signed the petition and I would like to tell you why.
Initially I was of the opinion which I've expressed a number of times on this forum that AIR can't be fixed in its current hardware version otherwise it would have been fixed already. I didn't initially sign the petition because I believe with the current upgrade with new streamer board coming up, Devialet has no commercial reason to fix AIR on the 'old' Expert series and they won't. And if you feel it won't be fixed anyway, why sign a petition?

But reading this thread again and finding out that only 60+ people had signed the petition I was very surprised. AIR has been the ONLY issue that has infiltrated so many threads that were dedicated to other issues that it is hard to understand why there are so few who signed the petition. The only reason I can think of is that most of you believe, like me, that it's too little too late and nothing will be done about it anyway.

So why did I sign? The answer is simple. AIR has been a problem for a LOT of people for a LONG time and to end up with a petition with only 100 or so signatures will send a message to Devialet that AIR wasn't and isn't a big issue at all. But it has been and it still is. And if we all just sit on our hands and do nothing Devialet will feel that they can get away with their next failure too. And that is wrong.

If you don't do it for yourself, then at least do it for George. He has put this thing together because he's passionate about the cause and he doesn't deserve to left alone. He's done this for YOU (Insert American bloke with pointing finger) so don't let him down.

Just ask yourself the question: Have I ever tried AIR and it didn't work? If the answer is yes, then sign the petition. You know it's the right thing to do.

Here is the link again in case you don't have 10 extra second in your life to go to page 1:

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/devialet

Thanks,

Pim
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Pim - 03-Jul-2016, 12:32