Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
(03-Jul-2016, 12:57)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(02-Jul-2016, 18:30)Dr Tone Wrote: Got this nice reply on twitter today:

Dear friend
fixing AIR is on going. We are aware of some issues  and won't let you this way. It just takes some time and we need to adjust our priorities. I hope you understand our position.
Kind regards
D

Obviously it's never been a priority over the last 2 years.

How can we understand their position if they never explain it? This is at the crux of the problem: Devialet's inability (or lack of desire) to communicate effectively with its customer base. How can we empathise with them if they never tell us anything?

Communication isn't just about glitzy product announcements. It's about addressing customer issues and concerns too. Actually its bigger than that; it's about having a conversation with your customers. 

Guillaume

I absolutely agree, and we need to keep on telling Devialet this. Someone somewhere in the organization must have responsibility for making sure customer support does its job. I'd suggest that in every communication we have with Devialet customer support we make this point about poor communication, with boring repetitiveness. You never know, one day the penny might drop. The petition is another good way to make the point.
Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Jwg1749 - 03-Jul-2016, 13:11