Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
As much as I like the idea of this petition, and signed it with detailed comments - I fear it will have zero effect.

Thats because if Devialet really cared, they would address all these concerns properly. Since they don't seem to care as much as many wished they would, they need some serious encouragement, and so far from what I've seen things just fall on deaf ears.

The petition would have to have a direct impact on the brand in my opinion for it to make any difference. It would have to affect sales. It would have to embarrass investors or their tech 'billionaire' poster boys (or girls). It would have to hit the press. It would have to swamp their Facebook page.
Or all of the above.

Otherwise they'll simply ignore it, and who's going to care - only the people that signed it I imagine.

It seems obvious their planned Devialet OS and new hardware will attemp to circumvent the problems and brush it under the carpet like it never existed - that is assuming it ever materialises and actually works.

Meanwhile I see AIR still features as a USP in the Expert 1000 Pro Plus Advanced marketing blurb.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Hifi_swlon - 03-Jul-2016, 14:39