Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
I am not signing since I don't have a problem with AIR, although I bought my first before AIR was available so had no expectations.
I think if the problem was as bad and un-fixable oneself as some think the petition would have had plenty of signatures by now.
The biggest limitation as I saw it was always going to be the antenna location in the amp. This is a major inflexibility. I had to move my wireless access point in my listening room to get a good signal, which was a pain but no problems since. Anybody not prepared to do this would never get a working system.

Anyway, with all due respect, anybody thinking Devialet are doing nothing about it and that this petition will help is a poor judge of human nature IME.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by f1eng - 08-Jul-2016, 13:31