Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
(08-Jul-2016, 13:31)f1eng Wrote: I am not signing since I don't have a problem with AIR, although I bought my first before AIR was available so had no expectations.
I think if the problem was as bad and un-fixable oneself as some think the petition would have had plenty of
Anyway, with all due respect, anybody thinking Devialet are doing nothing about it and that this petition will help is a poor judge of human nature IME.

Nice to see the 'I'm alright Jack', 'the petition's a waste of time' and 'the problem isn't as big as these few moaners think it is' sentiments aired on the pinkish thread too.

With all due respect, a very selfish angle.

I've seen huge horrible and powerful corporations change tact completely and drop harmful plans purely based on their Facebook pages swamped in bad PR. Ok Devialet aren't one if those but I'm glad enough people see the big community picture.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Hifi_swlon - 08-Jul-2016, 14:57