Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
88 signatures and this post has been up for 10 days. I'm starting to feel there are only a hand full who have AIR problems. If not, where are the signatures? When you think about it, if you have an issue, you're more likely to look for a solution and find this forum. So it's possible that there are thousands out there who don't have problems with AIR (or don't use it)

I'm afraid 88 signatures isn't going to cut it. Especially if you think that some (me included) don't have AIR issues and only signed in support of others.

If this petition doesn't pick up at least a few hundred signatures soon, it's going to be just as much a joke as AIR. And I'm not kidding.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Pim - 08-Jul-2016, 16:00