Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
(08-Jul-2016, 17:16)Confused Wrote: I'm calm too! Shy   To be honest, my last post was as much a post to myself as anyone else!

Plus, what's the average spend of a Devialet customer?  Guessing say 8000 euros, even the slightly disappointing 88 signatures so far represents over 700,000 euros of business.

That's a great way to put it. So, to put it in a context so the French get it, that's 25,000 bottles of wine costing 20 Euros and 40,000 baguettes of 5 Euros. Surely when they look at it that way, we'll get a response.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Pim - 08-Jul-2016, 17:25