Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
Seriously, Devialet will do what Devialet will do.  I signed the petition out of unity and the many frustrations I've experienced with AIR.  But truthfully, I gave up on AIR a few months ago and yet, still love my Dev 200 and am equally excited to hear what the upgrades will bring.

I have to think that...

-- Devialet is well aware of the petition, user frustration, and the many negative posts here and elsewhere
-- They are certainly well aware of the problems with AIR
-- They will fix it when they can, if they can, or find an alternate approach to streaming
-- It is highly unlikely that they will change their way of dealing with customers, marketing and communication.  It simply does not seem part of their corporate philosophy to do so.

But I'm equally certain that they believe highly in their technology and that the success of their new products and upgrades will speak for (and sell) themselves.   

Time will tell ...
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by mdconnelly - 08-Jul-2016, 20:45