Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
(08-Jul-2016, 20:49)Dr Tone Wrote:
(08-Jul-2016, 19:50)ledesc Wrote:
(08-Jul-2016, 17:44)Dr Tone Wrote: Don't forget the Foie Gras.

Quel cliché....

You make a shortcut Devialet = France
It's offending.

France is also culture, Revolution whereas I understand US are the centre of the world, the truth.

I'm not American if that was directed at me.

The food references come from Devialet's priority of wining and dining it's vendors at a lavish new product event recently instead of supporting existing owners by fixing or even just communicating about long existing software problems.

PS) I'd be offended as well if I was being compared to Devialet.
LOL!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Pim - 08-Jul-2016, 22:07