Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
Oh, and by the way. Yesterday I was doing endless back to back tests with my little microRendu. This morning, I have been doing a few odd tasks and have been running iTunes /AIR for some 'background' music. Anyway, massive blast of white noise! What? The thing is AIR stutters for me, but I have not had white noise for a while. It occurred to me that I now have an mR connected to my network, so I turned this off. Back to the music, massive blast of white noise, that actually caused the amps to shut down. WT#?? I have never had that before! You know what, for those who have said 'I have never had white noise', OK, fair enough, but you will never know just how b##### alarming it is! After some calm thinking, I recalled that I had switched the Windows soundcard GUI to 24/192 during my experiments yesterday, that was it. With iTunes / WASAPI / the Windows GUI needs to be on 16/44.1, I switched back, and AIR has been fine, well, fine and stuttering. You know what, my free time is precious, I have no idea how much of my free time AIR has wasted over the years. A 20k amp with ' the world's most advanced audio streaming technology'. Errr, no. Some of that free time in the past was beta testing AIR for Devialet. I provide information, they say 'thank you for the data, I will pass to our engineers'. No feedback, nothing. Was the data useful? Is there something else they were looking for? I have no idea, Devialet provide no feedback. This would be fine if they had the ability to fix it, but they clearly do not. It was interesting to have a few blasts of white noise this morning though, my god it's bad when it happens!!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Confused - 10-Jul-2016, 11:44