Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
(10-Jul-2016, 23:04)Confused Wrote: I have just checked my emails, I received a 'Zendesk' notification about a post on the beta AIR page of Devialet's website.  The post was as follows:

'A Devialet user has started a petition which is currently doing the rounds on audio forums and press, and was borne out of his frustration with AIR being faulty for two years, and Devialet's complete lack of transparency and communication about the matter. Anyone having suffered AIR issues should sign.'

Anyway, checking Devialet's website, they have deleted this post.  So at least that tells us that they are reading it!  They can't delete the Zendesk trail though can they?

To be fair, I am guessing that this is simply a case of a Devialet employee getting a Zendesk notification, thinking 'ummm, this doesn't look good' and deciding to go in the system and delete.  I suspect this will be a talking point at the Devialet office water cooler in the morning.  Some have voiced the opinion that this petition is a waste of time, but if it is being noticed at Devialet at any level, if it just starts creeping into their thoughts, it can only be a good thing I think.

hifi-swlon's post with the ipetition link is still there on page 2.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Dr Tone - 11-Jul-2016, 14:15