Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
Love the 'disgruntled customers given a satisfactory explanation' part! You couldn't make it up (well, as usual, they have). I'd actually have been prepared to forgive most things apart from their arrogance - which is exactly the same thing I experienced in all my communications with support, a sort of "we're amazing can you please f*** off and stop bothering us" attitude. I understand many have experienced better, but perhaps their queries weren't relating to something defective in the product (not just limited to AIR)

In any event, in returning the favour, those 'disgruntled customers' have basically flooded the Internet with complaints about AIR and Devialet as a brand. Will that affect their sales? Probably not hugely but it will make a decent dent in the coffers and make them look incompetent. Much of which they probably could have avoided if they cared. I would almost certainly have bought a pair of Phantoms AND recommended the brand if AIR had worked, the PSU didn't chatter, and they dealt with me better as a customer. As such I didn't, and I don't.

When I was deciding on the 200 I read a few posts here about AIR not working, but many more about it being a problem affecting only a very small percentage. I hope that when people are looking now, it will be obvious that's not the case and so won't get suckered in.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Hifi_swlon - 14-Jul-2016, 13:39