Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
D : Dear Koen, 
Thank you for tweeting us. Please know that we do care about our customers. Do not doubt that. As you may know, it just takes time to develop and improve functionalities people are asking for. We Just had to make choices in the schedule and we do assume them. Despite our fast growth we still are a small company. But we also did promise a new devialet AIR version so we will deliver. Very soon now. 
I hope you feel like you can trust us. Feel free to contact us if you need anything or need information on the Expert. 
Kind regards 

My friend : 
I find it strange and extremely worrying D doesn't respond to what is obviously a very politely worded petition. It seems the problem exists for years and people were  promised solutions...
So that begs the question Why should I trust you now,  when the company couldn't be trusted for years.  I hope you understand my skepticism.

D:
Well yes that is your right indeed. But since you are skeptic, let me tell you that we did answered to them. And we even sent to most of them the beta version of the next upgrade. 

So when this upgrade will be out approved,   everyone will be happy: Those 120 clients and the thousands of Expert clients who trust us since 2010. And I really hope we will count you among them.

My friend :
That is a bit strange because the guy who started the petition is a good friend of mine, and he showed me the full zendesk conversation with Ocean (?). There was definitely no answer and definitely no offer to send beta software.  I love the sound when it works, but I experienced several times the white noise issue with my own ears and it is no fun...

D:
Oceane not replying is very strange indeed. Regarding the sendings that is what i have been told. So I really apologize to your friend and do my best to get the customer Service to give him an answer.  And if you are willing to give me your friend s name I will see what I can do to make this happen faster. Thank you

My friend: 
I just called him Smile He told me to take a look at incident nr. 30694 and 40818. One big cry for help and a string of broken promises if I can believe him.

Devialet 
I will look into it myself. Will let you know. Like maybe not tomorrow because it is bank Holliday. And customer care is off I guess. But tomorrow or Monday tops. Smile

My reaction today : 
Once again, a victory for hope over experience.  Perhaps this gentleman will keep his promises. Of course : it all depends on what is the definition of a reply Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Georgethesixth - 14-Jul-2016, 13:51