Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
Seams to be easy to impress and convince you guys?! Of course a nice step into the right direction. BUT right in time for Devialet to boost the sale of their upgrades. A prankster who thinks evil doing ;-) I mean: it´s easy to excuse and renounce the previous wrongdoing with some good news with them. AND NOTE: they were talking about new AIR coming mid of July - August latest. And now it is (another) Beta that they still have to work on :-(

Please do not misunderstand, BUT I do not really see a change or even a turnaround at all and it is difficult for me, to make air jumps from the stand due to this very one post. I am happy, that Devialet took notice of the petition. BUT as I said before, they have noticed it for weeks and reading here since months/years. So they have been aware of the problems for a long long time. And now, where they can soothe with some new things, they are coming around the courner. BUT they are still/again on a beta concerning AIR instead of a promised final version. And they obviously still have no clue how and when the streaming board will work and they even don´t have a hardware idea when you follow things that have been said about it. And so they are STILL talking about future and future things without any information what that will or even could be. BUT promise, it will all work out Q1/2017. As we are near to August now, I guess we will not even see a final AIR3 until the turn of the year.

In the end all the early upgraders may be the beta testers of the new software (remember it was mentioned to be released within weeks also) and especially the new OS2017 for months. Not to talk about the streaming board again ;-/

Nevertheless and even more I am very excited what will be announced next week. BUT coming along with another beta instead of the announced final AIR3 does not make me awaiting a very satisfactory outlook. If they had something convincing and reliable they could have said it already instead of all that not binding hot and cold stuff so far.

Let´s wait some more days and see...

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Nightmare - 21-Jul-2016, 06:18