Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
(21-Jul-2016, 10:58)Georgethesixth Wrote: Guys, I understand those who are skeptical but give the man the benefit of the doubt. It is not easy to start a company.  If he takes the lesson with him that music is about passion, and bad communication will elicit passionate reactions, it was all worthwhile.

I'm with you on this one George. If we didn't expect a genuine reply from Quentin, and just disregard his reply as disingenuous then why even start the petition? I'm hopeful the petition did the job it set out to do and Devialet got our attention.

I have made my opinion on AIR clear in the past and in this thread too. I said it couldn't be fixed with the current hardware version otherwise it would be fixed already. I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong on this.

And then there's the promise of a forum like page on the Devialet site. There's nothing to say that Devialet can't learn from past mistakes, do a full 180 and turn into a well behaved communicator. Once you have found out that you've done something wrong and acknowledged that, it's not hard to see that to change tactics can make a big difference to the way your client perceives you. 

Who know, six month from now we'll be reading these posts and think back on how bad Devialet USED to behave.

Positive always wins.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Pim - 21-Jul-2016, 11:24