Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
I did smile when I read @nightmare's opening comment 'Seams to be easy to impress and convince you guys?!'. I'll be honest, I was very pleased to see Quentin Sannie's words, and yes, I genuinely feel far more positive towards Devialet than I did yesterday.

The point is, I know exactly what @Nightmare is saying, this is just words from Quentin Sannie and a robust fix for Windows AIR is not going to arrive next week. I think the key thing is now is what actually happens over the next few months, so the good words slowly turning into actions.

I am sure that the 'easily convinced' ones, like myself and others, will be watching this one like a hawk! So I am happy to wallow in my lovely new found optimism for now and wait patiently to see how all this progresses. I would hate to think that that all we have is empty promises to fob everyone off for a while, that would be bad! Although to me, Quentin Sannie's words do appear to be very genuine and I look forward to this brave new era!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Confused - 21-Jul-2016, 12:57