Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethernet Setup with router and Windows 10
I'm trying to think why it wouldn't install correctly... Is this a domestic PC, or not for instance a work PC where you might have reduced privileges or some group policies in place that might somehow interfere with the install? Also wondering if it's definitely being installed under a user account with administrator privileges? Worth checking in the list of installed programs in control panel to check it's actually in the list of installed programs.

I think Devialet use a pretty standard program installer for AIR so all this seems unlikely but you never know.

If all else fails it might be worth making sure AIR is uninstalled and using something like CCleaner to make sure unwanted registry entries are removed, run the clean several times to ensure dependent registry entries that didn't show up the first time are also cleaned, then reboot, then install AIR again.   Be careful installing CCleaner if you haven't done it before as it does encourage you to install other software (Google Chrome I think usually).  Also worth taking a backup (a system restore point or registry backup option is offered by CCleaner I think, before running the registry clean) as it can be a little risky.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ethernet Setup with router and Windows 10 - by Rufus McDufus - 24-Jul-2016, 20:26