Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 10.0.2 is now available for download
(23-Jul-2016, 11:48)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Of course (?) one of those files (IHM?) will have the overall version number in so will always be different with different versions.

Absolutely I agree, but the change in size etc. does tell us something (though little) about the extent of change. And we of course know for sure what files did not change. Anyway, it's a guessing game, only Devialet really knows what changed and how. Smile

I'll probably install the new firmware later. Though I haven't used my system this past week, the week before I was going through some 'burn-in woes' with the new Hynes PSU so until I'm sure that is stable (which reportedly could take weeks) I'll refrain from updating.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 10.0.2 is now available for download - by Antoine - 23-Jul-2016, 12:23