Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 10.0.2 is now available for download
(23-Jul-2016, 11:35)Antoine Wrote: Just downloaded the firmware (haven't installed it yet) and compared to 9.0.1 only the WiFi and IHM firmware files have changed. And there is a new ADH (v4) firmware file for the new Pro models.

We've discussed/hypothesized before what the IHM, which probably stands for 'Interface Homme Machine', does. I consider it the central 'brain'/director of the Devialet and it at least is responsible for the 'GUI' so the display contents and functionality in enabling/disabling functionality. Any changes in SQ (when one doesn't use WiFi and perhaps ethernet) must be because of changes in this file (or the placebo effect of course Wink).

The jury is still out for me as well. I too am a little more than skeptical when intangible gains are reported but the tangible evidence does not seem to support it.  Tightly controlled evaluations are not trivial and they can be difficult to execute precisely.
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 10.0.2 is now available for download - by RebelMan - 27-Jul-2016, 11:35