Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 10.0.2 is now available for download
(31-Jul-2016, 05:41)Wdw Wrote:
(28-Jul-2016, 21:40)windler Wrote:
(27-Jul-2016, 10:32)windler Wrote: Follow your post I decided to upgrade to 10.0.2 .
From reading your post I understand that we had the same experience  , As I am also back always to 8.1.3.

So I upgrade to 10.0.2 (30m ago)  , One good thing is the low frequencies problem I had when I upgrade to 9.0.1 is disappear .

Initial listening to 10.0.2 is more "Audiophile" way ..it has more sparks on the highs ..and the lows are more controlled but  more aggressive .

Somehow I love 8.1.3 in a way that on my system it sound more 'tube "like , definitely more "softer" then 10.0.2 . (Maybe 8.1.3 has less bass control but for me it has more  spirit )
I am not sure that I will stay with 10.0.2 but surely I will give it a try .

I listened for hours to 10.0.2 , although there are goods in this firmware .. Eventually I back to "tube like" :-) 8.1.3.
Unfortunately for almost a year I had a filling that to me and with my current setup Devialet 
New firmware become irrelevant.

Changed my mind about 10.0.2.  Too bright, far too bright, as though there is a patima of noise layered on top. Thought I had made a good copy of the last firmware but didn't.  Am I wrong?    Anyone have a link or...?

I agree with Your opinion and this is why I returned to 9.0.1. This firmware 10 is impressive during short demo...very much sounds, very transparent, very tight low tones...so for many persons during short listening in shop this will be wow effect. But after prolonged listening in Home there could be a disappointment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 10.0.2 is now available for download - by moreno1973 - 31-Jul-2016, 07:55