Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 10.0.2 is now available for download
(08-Aug-2016, 07:35)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(08-Aug-2016, 06:01)Duomike Wrote:
(08-Aug-2016, 04:37)Pim van Vliet Wrote: This is what I do every time I make any change (firmware or configuration)
I delete the files from my SD card. Then take my SD card out and re-insert it. I then check whether it is empty or not. Only once I've confirmed it's empty I copy the new files over.

It might just take a minute longer and it shouldn't need to be done but in the end I know it always works so it saves time re-doing things.

Good luck!

Pim

Thanks Pim,
deleted all the files on the card and downloaded the FW again and re copied it onto the card. FW installed successfully.
After that I again deleted all files and downloaded the conf. file again. Everything good now!

Great! Another tip; download the files to aptly named folders on your computer. That way you will always have a backup. From there, copy to the SD cards.

I do the same, keep a copy of every firmaware and config on my computer. Easy to download to a SD card if something goes wrong.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 10.0.2 is now available for download - by octaviars - 08-Aug-2016, 09:20