Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 10.0.2 is now available for download
(22-Aug-2016, 15:21)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(21-Aug-2016, 23:45)woodstock Wrote:
(21-Aug-2016, 08:54)Hifi_swlon Wrote: You must be new here!  Big Grin  Wink

It's that obvious ? As for it sounding like nail across a chalk board.... I went back to try and figure out what might be causing this and reloaded the new firmware, properly this time. Made a big difference. I have more faith in Devialet so I revisited this problem and got it resolved. Love the 250 but I should had waited on the upgrade to the 250 that I had done in Apr. of this year. No one informed me of the Pro line that was coming.

How did you load it improperly the first time?

I tried multiple times and I'd  kept getting the message that 9.0.1 was still installed and I would loose my configuration. Reread the instructions... unplugging unit made the difference. Maybe it was just in my mind but until it was sorted out, it for some reason sounded abrasive. Ok now but it is lacking some presence.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 10.0.2 is now available for download - by woodstock - 22-Aug-2016, 17:59