Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
New streamerboard, what functions do we want?
@Gui, haha, keep planting them, no problem, not annoying at all. Big Grin As long as someone is not forcing me (or trying to) to do anything all is fine with me! Smile

Regarding removing the WiFi board I've actually though about that myself multiple times but haven't done it since it requires opening the D. For now that's off limits for me. Though in 2012 Devialet let people install the board in their D-Premier's themselves (see pics of the installation 'kit' I received back then below) so we should be allright removing the board as well I suppose! Wink

I think only the WiFi board can be removed. The phono circuitry is on the mainboard and I believe that the DUET board (containing the USB/ethernet ports) is required for normal operations since it also contains the main DSP.

PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: New streamerboard, what functions do we want? - by Antoine - 22-Jan-2017, 15:39