Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade to 200->400 or add Aurender N100H?
Hi kerkhoffd,
I got my Aurender N100H and hooked it up and ran it. The set up was VERY easy, unlike the Naim HDX. Set up in about 30 min. Transferred about 100 Gb of music, not much.
The Conductor App is a breeze and joy to use, unlike Cambridge, Sony, Moon Mind etc. I just love the app. You have to experience it to know how much frustration I have avoided.
The sound? Just amazing right out of the box.
The overall SQ is organic and very musical, it just draws me into the music. The vocals are so clean, clear, focus and organic. The sound stage is expansive and well defines, individual vocals and instruments are well placed and easily recognized. The bass extension is deep and very well defined and controlled. I am so pleased with the SQ, finally.
I have had Naim, HDX, Sony, Cambridge, Moon Mind, Aeries etc and so on. But this Aurender is just amazing. I don't understand how it just makes music become so real. It enhances the capability of my PMC Fact 12.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
 Deviate 800   /   PMC Fact 12  /  Clearaudio Concept MM   /  Aurender N100H   /  MacMini  Roon 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrade to 200->400 or add Aurender N100H? - by Giddy707 - 23-Aug-2016, 17:01