Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought a second D200 to go along with my D400
Not only should it work but you should also be able to set a high pass filter for the stereo/upper range amplifier. SAM doesn't work above 150Hz so you might be able to turn that off. It might turn SAM off on all of them though.

The only concern would be that you're not giving the speakers the same power for upper and lower range so I would think that they will end up having a lower volume on the upper.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bought a second D200 to go along with my D400 - by Pim - 15-Aug-2016, 04:09