Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love is in the AIR
Latest from Devialet's 'Love is in the AIR' mini-forum:

Sébastien

Dear all,
Short update for people who ask. A Windows Release Candidate will be issue between End-September and second week of October time to ensure the whole pack is working ok.
This release candidate will contain fix on all major issue you have raised (clicks, white noise, etc...) and some other we spotted internally too.
Additionally, the Expert remote (software version) is running the final validation test, we are going to open a similar thread with detail and comment possibility when we will release it.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
You beat me to it!

I'm a little confused with:

Quote:@Morten, did you try the Release candidate available on the top of this page? I remember a beta was issued before this Release candidate, it worth to try that one as we fix few issue between the beta and the RC.

I'm not aware of more than one 3beta release so far (unless my memory is failing me which is very possible). I wish they'd version the betas...
In the past they did number the beta versions, so yes, I agree this is very confusing!

I was more intrigued by the Expert Remote comment. I wonder how extensive any revisions will be?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(21-Sep-2016, 09:44)Confused Wrote: In the past they did number the beta versions, so yes, I agree this is very confusing!

I was more intrigued by the Expert Remote comment.  I wonder how extensive any revisions will be?

+2 (the missus and me)
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
I've folowed the discussions on this mini forum. It's encouraging to notice that Devialet's  communication with the customers is slowly improving.

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...ta-testing-
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
(21-Sep-2016, 09:44)Confused Wrote: In the past they did number the beta versions, so yes, I agree this is very confusing!

I was more intrigued by the Expert Remote comment.  I wonder how extensive any revisions will be?

I'm praying for tone controls!  Angel
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
(21-Sep-2016, 10:35)Cylob Wrote:

I'm praying for tone controls!  Angel

Yes, I agree.  Shy  Although what I'd really like is remote SAM%, that would be splendid!  I have to say though that I am not optimistic this will ever happen. Sad  Oh, and remote DPM, cartridge settings ....   I could go on
That was a nice surprise about the remote! Please just let it mimic whatever you can do from the normal remote, plus every other feature their code set allows. And keep the design which is really nice. That would be a nice treat.

I have to say I was really sceptical of 'the statement', but they do seem to be trying and although they'r not there yet it is a nice change from a faceless company. Seb communicates with a nice tone. Who is 'Super Matt'?!

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Anyone heard anymore about the official Air 3 launch? It's gone very quiet.

Thanks.
Nothing.....
Also looking forward the latest beta if any...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -