Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No EU countries & VAT charged on upgrade
(23-Oct-2016, 01:22)Duomike Wrote:
(22-Oct-2016, 23:25)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(22-Oct-2016, 23:06)audio_engr Wrote: heck .. you guys are outright quibbling about Duty-on-duty @ 6.5% whilst I am also contemplating the 400 > 440Pro upgrade but am currently in a country where the customs duties are 95% ...    Sad

p.s. thank God my job/employer allowed me a free-of-duty allowance for the first 6-months wherein the devialets came in ...

95% customs duty: A mate of mine lives in Senegal and told me something similar but then he doesn't pay income tax...that would make up for it  Smile

I live in Indonesia and also wondering about duties and taxes which will be roughly 20%. How about shipping charges and the delivery of a shipping carton, if necessary? Are all these charges included in the upgrade price?

I don't know about the tax situation where you are, but the boxes and shipping are both included in the upgrade price.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: No EU countries & VAT charged on upgrade - by Axel - 23-Oct-2016, 02:15