Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pro - Non sound quality observations
For me rack support works well. I have the opposite of a simple one box solution type system, as well as the two Devialet's I have three other power amps (in a surround system), a surround amp used as a processor, two TV PVR's, tuner, CD player, Blu-ray player, Mutec, microRendu, turntable, PSU's. (so two racks are needed for all this, one tucked in the corner of the room, one under the TV)

This is not the main issue I have with wall mounting though. The back of my room does not look as nice as the end of the room where the Devialet's are located. Also, I am myself slightly ugly. Therefore, if I hang two highly reflective Devialet's on the wall this will allow me to see both the back of my room, which is not pretty, and indeed myself, which is even uglier. So it's rack mount for me and matt finish non reflective paint on the wall.

EDIT: Oh, and another thing, with about a dozen cables connected to the Devialets, it would be a considerable amount of work to conceal the cables, but see above for the key issues.....
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Pro - Non sound quality observations - by Confused - 07-Nov-2016, 15:53