Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings'
Bill Evans #753 was delivered today just two days after order was placed.

Beautiful !

I hope there are a lot of lost recordings of such outstanding quality waiting in the pipe : the sound is jaw-dropping to my ears and last but not least the music is really really good in my opinion.

It could be interesting to see what the "Phoenix process" can do with rock tapes...
Bruno

D200 / NAIM HDX / CLEARAUDIO Blackmotion / cartridge Artist V2 / B&W CM10 / QED genesis silver spiral / QED reference optical quartz
(12-Jan-2017, 22:01)Bruno Wrote: Bill Evans #753 was delivered today just two days after order was placed.

Beautiful !

I hope there are a lot of lost recordings of such outstanding quality waiting in the pipe : the sound is jaw-dropping to my ears and last but not least the music is really really good in my opinion.

It could be interesting to see what the "Phoenix process" can do with rock tapes...

Bruno

I have the other 2 recordings, have been waiting for Bill Evans to be released
when I go on the web page it says Availible Soon, how did you manage to place the order.

Brian

Attached Files Image(s)

Devialet 440PRO - Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, Raysonic 168 CDP, Aurender N100H Music Server, 
AudioQuest Diamond USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Auditorium 23 Cables, Carver TX11 Tuner.
                                                                                                                              Ottawa, Canada.
Dear Brian,

Where are you trying to place your order from? Which country? In some countries - in Russia, for example - the albums are not available.

Best regards,
Fondamenta Music Label
Devialet 1000 Pro, Focal Nova Utopia Be, Riffaud Saturn Turntable, Lyra Atlas, Whest Audio Reference V Phono Preamp, Absolue Creations Tim-Reference Cables, 
Devialet 220, Sonus Faber Venere 2.5, Absolue Creations Ul-tim cables
Phantom Gold + White tree