Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any independent or non-biased (owner) review of the upgrade?
There was the Jeff Fritz review of the 1000pro where he compared to the 200 and essentially said two things; it was hard to tell them apart with certain music, and the 1000Pro was up there with the very best. (Sorry can't remember where it was posted but it's here somewhere)

As above I wouldn't trust reviewers opinions anyway - who knows what their biases or incentives are.

There were a few people on here that either had reservations about the upgrade or flat out didn't like it, but yes the overwhelming opinion is it's better. How much better will depend on certain factors like how much £3K means to you, and how much better it sounds to your ears. I doubt a magazine review will help you much there.

Personally I prefer trying to find people that post more impartially here, and using their ears as my guide. Beyond that it's a demo or take a gamble, knowing the feedback here is on your side. Or just rely on expectation bias Smile

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any independent or non-biased (owner) review of the upgrade? - by Hifi_swlon - 19-Nov-2016, 21:02