Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is the D400 "better" than the D200
(01-Dec-2016, 22:19)Xander Wrote: I don't believe in 'better', there is no holy grail, the 1000 is no better than the 120... The specs are different, but if you are happy than it ok. I do believe I was most happy with my second hand B&W Matrix / Rotel set in the 90's...

Sure there is. But because there is always better equipment, there is no reason why one cannot be happy and satisfied with less than perfect. I have been happy with very humble sets, was very happy with my first Devialet and am very happy with what I have now. I have no problem dreaming up a grail setup, and have no problem with the idea I will probably never own it.

How about a D1000Pro - TAD CR1 - DCS stack? I know that beats my setup, but it doesn't spoil the fun I have with mine ;-)
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is the D400 "better" than the D200 - by kerkhoffd - 02-Dec-2016, 22:05