Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM????
Hey Samsoum,

give it a try and pull off the frontcovers of the Sabrinas. We did that to a pair of Sophia III while in a tuning session and it improved every sound characteristic (bass, highs, stage, etc.) by a large margin.

One more...is that a Power LAN Adapter behind the TV in the socket? I know these adapters are so comfortable but they suck when it comes to SQ. These Power LANs mess up your whole power line and especially Devialets don't like this kind of messy power quality for perfect SQ. Try and test the SQ difference with a cheap LAN cable to your router to verify my thesis (don't forget to pull the Power LAN off both sender/receiver).

One more thought because the Sabrinas were demo as you wrote. Are these exactly the Sabrinas you heard in the shop? If not they might need some extra hours (minimum >300h from new) though. Most demo speakers are not completely burned in as a demo in a shop (unless it is a 3 years demo speaker). But ignore if you heard exactly these Sabrinas in the shop.

And at last...my experience is that every part of the signal chain has to adapt to a new component. It's a fluent process for speaker cables, Devialet, power cabels and can take up to 3 weeks for the whole system...so take your time and let it run 24/7 if it's possible.

gui
"Oh, you can buy the other. But then it is a cost intensive learning process"
berlin

Messages In This Thread
RE: R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM???? - by yabaVR - 10-Apr-2017, 16:39