Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM????
(01-Apr-2018, 15:51)Axel Wrote: Hi, and welcome!
Yes, they are lovely looking aren’t they? I used to have a massive integrated, and never thought I’d get better sound from a skinny little sliver of a thing that I can hang on the wall . Something that I still marvel at.  I see a couple of brands following the form factor, but not to the same standard, i.e. lovely dark chrome (or matt black, white) pizza boxes!
I guess we’ve all been pissed off with Devialet at times, but leaving all that aside, I’m still blown away with the emotional impact that the sound has on me at times.  Good on ya Devialet.
Happy listening, Arno!

Thanks!

I also ended up connecting the Devialet to an Apple TV, both as an alternative to the not-so-great streaming capabilities of the amp as well as a sound feed when watching Netflix or movies. The result is often just spectacular, while I miss the right English words to describe what I mean by that. Long story short, what we get out of this mighty little amp and bookshelf speakers is simply remarkable...
Devialet Expert 220 Pro (upgraded from 120) + Atohm GT1 + Clearaudio Concept Wood (MM) - now back in Paris, France

Messages In This Thread
RE: R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM???? - by ArnoNYC - 01-Apr-2018, 16:20