Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM????
(01-Apr-2018, 15:23)ArnoNYC Wrote: I've been the happy owner of an Expert 120 combined with the Atom GT1 for over 2 years, and do definitely enjoy this combo.
Salut ArnoNYC, Bienvenue aux États-Unis !  J'ai acheté le Devialet 180 (maintenant le 200 grace à la mise à jour) quand j'ai vécu et travaillé en France (chez Michelin) entre 2011 et 2015.  De plus, j'ai les enceintenes Atohm GT1.  J'aime bien le système!  C'est mon péché mignon !  Okay, enough of my French rambling.  I agree with your comments about the lovely symmetry between the Devialet Expert series and the Atohm GT1s.  As speaker active matching or SAM was first employed on the Devialet version of the Atohm's, I think it's probably one of the most beneficial.  I still enjoy the combo, especially now that Roon has optimized the streaming experience.  I may soon move from a condo in Charleston, S.C. to a larger home in Santa Fe, N.M.  As such, I would have a larger listening room and may take the plunge to the new Magico A3 speakers Big Grin .  But until then, all is sweet with my set-up!
Devialet Expert 220 Pro Kinki EX-M7 power amp tethered to a fiber-fed Lumin X1 streamer via Grimm XLRs, Vivid B1 Decade speakers in Rosso Barchetta red (only 200 produced in a limited edition), Roon Nucleus with a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD, etherREGEN switch fed by a Sonore opticalModule (and Sonore-supplied transceivers and 1M optical cable) with a SOtM dCBL-Cat7 cable to my Nucleus and a DH Labs Reunion Cat8 to my Lumin T2 streamer, Keces P8 linear power supply feeding a (to come) NUC and EtherREGEN switch with an external AfterDark OCXO clock., and opticalModule (5V/1A), AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner, ASI LiveLine loom (purchased directly from Franck Tchang when I lived in France), Less Loss Firewall for Speakers and Roon lifetime license with Tidal streaming.

Messages In This Thread
RE: R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM???? - by Flashman - 04-Apr-2018, 12:58