Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM????
It has been now almost three months since I had my Dev 440 Pro upgraded to the Core Infinity specifications. Initially I was not pleased with the results and USB input was not functioning properly with my SOtM front end. However, with the most recent firmware update, that has now been resolved. Last night I was streaming via Ethernet-UPnP some high resolution music courtesy of Qobuz Sublime+, and for a lack of a better word it was Sublime. I started listening to music at around 10:00pm, and within ten to fifteen minutes I had entered an hypnotic trance like state, from there onwards I did not move for almost an hour (Discloser: I don't do drugs). The music was enveloping, engaging, relaxing and very emotional. With my eyes closed I could really see the musical landscape, the soundstage had such depth, height, and width. There was pin point precision when it came to instrument placement. The music had no harshness, no digital edge, no fatigue, it just flowed and allowed me to enter an almost meditative like state. At one point I had tear flowing down my cheeks and I am a person who hardly ever cries, the emotional impact was such. Yesterdays experience reaffirmed to me that I had made the right investment with my hard earned money.

Messages In This Thread
RE: R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM???? - by Rama - 05-Apr-2018, 08:49